We understand the importance and joy of back- to-basics family time, but also know what a headache it can be without all the right ingredients!
At East Thorne you can make your stay as back to nature or fun packed as you like, safe in the knowledge that you have all you need to hand and your children are in a safe and stimulating environment.
First you’ll want to know that the practical side of things is catered for, so we provide:
- Cot beds
- Cooking essentials
- Refrigeration and barbeque facilities
- Electric and WIFI
- You could also try one of our Practical Glamper Hampers (details on experience page) – not the useless stuff you get in your Christmas hamper, these are packed with all the local Cornish ingredients that will make your yurt feel homely (and helpful!).
- Black out blinds in internal separate sleeping cabin rooms (essential, although most guests report their children sleep the best here).
- Daily organic frothy coffees (essentail), hot chocolates and pastries on the weekends from our converted horse box.
- Bespoke local Cornish food ordering service for pre-arrival groceries to complete the Cornish package.
Then you can enjoy all that East Thorne and our area have to offer:
- Electric Hot tubs – hop straight in !
- Safe and stimulating car free zone to explore
- Children climbing frame
- Campfires and marshmallows
- Undercover heated space in our ‘Tallet’ Barn
- Pizza oven
- Animal feeding
- Seasonal Activities
- Cinema nights
- Board Games and puzzles for rainy days
- Plenty of room for football, cricket, badminton and volleyball
Along with a huge variety of activities such as surfing, horse-riding and coastal walks that we can arrange for you.