We understand the importance and joy of back- to-basics family time, but also know what a headache it can be without all the right ingredients!
At East Thorne you can make your stay as back to nature or fun packed as you like, safe in the knowledge that you have all you need to hand and your children are in a safe and stimulating environment.
First you’ll want to know that the practical side of things is catered for, so we provide:
- Cot beds
- Cooking essentials
- Refrigeration and barbeque facilities
- Electric and WIFI
- You could also try one of our Practical Glamper Hampers (details on experience page) – not the useless stuff you get in your Christmas hamper, these are packed with all the local Cornish ingredients that will make your yurt feel homely (and helpful!).
Then you can enjoy all that East Thorne and our area have to offer:
- Safe and stimulating car free zone to explore
- Games room
- Adventure playground
- Campfires and marshmallows
- Undercover heated group dining in our ‘Tallet’ Barn,
- Pizza oven
- Toys, games and treasure hunt tasks for a rainy day
Along with a huge variety of activities such as surfing, horse-riding and coastal walks that we can arrange for you.